Round Robin texts- grrr

scones

Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else hate the round robin texts that your mates send at new year? I make a point of not replying as they are so impersonal. grrrrr

I must admit I forwarded one last night! :oops: It seemed rude not to pass it on :doh:

Same. I didn't do any at Christmas or New Year this year. Not only does it cost a fortune I also think it's totally impersonal. Will tell everyone happy new year in person at some point!

muppetmummy said:
I must admit I forwarded one last night! :oops: It seemed rude not to pass it on :doh:

Yeah I got it. Notice I didn't reply!!!!

It was one of those that goes 'send on to all your friends including the person that sent this if you get 3 back you're ace" - well I got 13 copies of it within 3 hours even without sending any texts myself :roll:

Still it's nice that people are thinking of me, but what happened to originality? Creativity? Not that I have any mind, I'm just a grumpy old git who doesn't send any texts to anyone at New Year...

debecca said:
muppetmummy said:

Yeah I got it. Notice I didn't reply!!!!

It was one of those that goes 'send on to all your friends including the person that sent this if you get 3 back you're ace" - well I got 13 copies of it within 3 hours even without sending any texts myself :roll:

Still it's nice that people are thinking of me, but what happened to originality? Creativity? Not that I have any mind, I'm just a grumpy old git who doesn't send any texts to anyone at New Year...

Sowwy! I only got one from Geordie Sarah

I often get them from friends and family. They must have me on a forwarding list or something as I never reply.

The phone's for emergancy's only so I don't get a package with free minutes. It's too expensive to forward them on and I'm too damn stingy! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back