Room For A Small One

Flossy82

Reaction score
Hi all well 23 days later and AF's finaly arrived in true style. Im upset in one way as it means things are finaly over if it makes sense but, happy in another as its the start to a new begining again and knwoing where i am with things. So if youl have me il say hi to all new and old ttc'ers :wave: . One thing though how do i now counct my cycle? :?

:wave: Hi and welcome back

Sorry to hear about your loss :hug: :hug: :hug:

I would count cd1 from first day of full flow although somewhere there is a discussion about when cd1 is... if it is day of full flow or spotting :think: ...that is not much help really is it? :oops: lol

Good Luck TTC and hope you get BFP soon :hug: :hug:

Thanks hun. The bit that confuses me is do i count my cycle length from when i went in for the medical manegement for my MMC which was the 14th or not? From then i bled for about a week so this is the bit that puzzle's me a little :?

I would take it from the first day of yr AF hun, thats how I always count mine... even if it is just spotting

sorry if thats not much help and im sorry about yr loss

good luck TTC hope yr not here for long darling

good luck and baby dust to ya

xx :hug: :hug: xx

Flossy82 said:
Thanks hun. The bit that confuses me is do i count my cycle length from when i went in for the medical manegement for my MMC which was the 14th or not? From then i bled for about a week so this is the bit that puzzle's me a little :?

:think: I am not sure myself and I can see why you are confused I am sure someone will be able to help you. :hug:

Hiya Flossy nice to see you back and i hope your looking after yourself and your partner :hug: :hug:

Hi hun,

CD1 is first day of full red flow not spotting.

Good luck :hug:

omg flossy im so sorry , i didnt even know.
Hope u getting back on track and pray u get a quick bfp.
lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Flossy :wave: i'm kinda new here! (an oldie who's come back) i'm so sorry for your loss. I hope your lookng after yourself and you get your BFP soon. Take care :hug: :hug:

h x

flossy hun :hug: sorry for your loss :hug: you are welcome back here anytime hun. :hug:

Welcome back flossy, i'm so so so so sorry for your lost. Take care hun good to have you back x :hug:

Welcome Back :hug:

I was told that CD1 is full red flow, like skairdy said - when you need to use something.

Welcome back hun and good luck TTC again xx

:wave: hi flossy an oldie back here too!

all the best for ttc this time and i also hope you not here too long. :pray:

you been through a lot past few weeks and i admire your strength, hope we can share all the highs with you this time around as you sure had enough lows xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back