Rolly pollies - updated with video :-D

daftscotslass

Reaction score
Do I just leave her to it?

Becky has started to roll onto her sides. Today I was playing with her on the rug, talking to her on one side or the other and being very entertained by her turning over to face me. I was chatting away to her when she was on her back and then before I knew it she was on her front. She also gave herself a big fright and couldn't get back until I helped her! It's the only time she's done it but I can't help but worry she'll do it when I'm asleep or something though she's becoming more still in her sleep.

They grow up too blimmin' fast! :shock: :shock:

Wow she's done that early!

Ja has just started to roll over and he is all over in his cot now :roll: I just leave him to it. If he rolls on his front he normally will get fed up after a while and start to cry anyway so he would wake me up if it was during the night.

Evie does full 360 turns right across the floor these days! You can put her on the floor at one side of the lounge and within minutes she's gone full length :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just leave her to it...if she gets stuck or bored she'll let you know!!!!!

Alex still can't roll :lol: :wall:

He can sit up fine, and has started to bottom-shuffle around, and can spin around on his bottom - but if he's lying down he can only roll onto his side, he can't properly roll.

I think my kid is just weirdly uncoordinated lol

Wee video! These aren't big rolls but you get the idea - usually when I try to video something she freezes and stares but didn't realise this time that I was taping her! Oh and you can possibly hear OH pretending to be an opera singer in the background so don't tell him I posted the vid on a forum :shhh:

Oh and she didn't have a nappy on in case anyone wonders :rotfl:

Angel can roll right onto her side but thats it. Laid her on her belly the other day and if her arm was in the right place she'd have been on her back. She just got mad and started crying.

Im dreading Luke rolling over. He's starting to sleep kind of sideways at night and it freaks me out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back