Rolling over when sleeping??? Help??

littleem

Reaction score
My lo has been rolling over for a couple of weeks now during the day but the last night or two she is rolling over constantly but she cant roll back so wakes up crying, none of us are getting any sleep and we dont know what to do be honest, any advice???

We put rolled up blankets on either side of Ella and that has done the trick (rolled and tucked under so she can't pull them over her)

I have the same problem - thought a sleeping bag would solve it, but no, still rolled.

tried rolled up blankets but hes ina cot bed and its just to big to stop him rolling. Im just hoping he learns to roll back asap!!! Pain in the bum he is :lol:

You have my sympathy! :hug:

Hello,

Try tucking her in nice and tightly. If she is very stong then use rolled up muslins down the side of the mattress to ensure the tight tucking in stays put and she can't wriggle it loose. She will feel lovely and secure but won't get herself into a pickle by rolling over. This has worked for my LO who hasn't rolled over once since I started it.

Becs x

when you find a solution let me no! ky started rolling onto his stomach about the same time as your LO and STILL does it now at 8 and a half months and gets stuck :wall: he does it on purpose now when he doesnt want to go to bed :lol:

when i went in this morning he'd completely turned around and wiggled down the bottom of his cot and had his head stuck up against the back of the cot :shakehead: i dunno what he was up to! :lol:

Hes too big to prop a blanket against him now he just grabs it and shakes it then throws a strop coz hes thrown it over his head and cant see :roll:

i just keep checking him, once hes fast asleep he wont turn onto his stomach. if he does i have to just keep turning him over :roll: I dont think im guna be able to solve this until he learns to roll back over, we practice in the day but it hasnt clicked yet! :doh:

Iz does the same thing :roll: Im very proud of her for being able to roll, but she'll go for a nap, then start screaming when she's woken up on her front...Either that or she'll roll onto her front in her cot just after a feed, then she's sick all over the place from being on her tummy :evil: i have to change her, change the cot sheet etc, and by then she's wide awake and wont nap at all :x :lol: She also got her leg jammed between the bars yesterday, poor thing :cry:

Wellllll... I tried a sleep positioner - one of those things with big padded things at either side, ooooooh, sod it. Hang on i'll find a linky...

http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/sto ... positioner

I got that exact one. He hasnt 'touch wood' been able to roll/wiggle out of it. means he stays on his back and everyones happy!!

(I got mine from ebay, it was BNIB still, and only a fiver) :shhh:

I'm gonna have to consider one now. Angel rolled over in her sleep last night but had her face down in the mattress! Bloody scared the crap out if me!

Lovella is doing this. I Hate it, and yep its scary as hell when shes face down! She can roll back tho, she just chooses not to and would rather call for me to do it :roll: lol. I cnt put anything in the cot to stop her, shes too strong and would end up all shapes so i just check on her and roll her back when needed. She'll eventually stop :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back