Rolling Ankle?

Jade89

Reaction score
Hi,

Just a quick question to see if anybody has ever heard of something called rolling ankle?

My daughter is 2 next month and i'm waiting for an appointment to see a physiotherapist about her feet. When she walks her inside ankles and inside of her feet turn in, it's as if she's nearly walking on the inside ankles. I asked the heath visitor (who referred her to a physiotheripist) and she mentioned something like 'rolling ankle'...looked it up but can't find anything about it so I don't know if I misshead her?

Does anybody elses child walk like this?

Really worrying me, looks painful but she has never complained and i'm worried they will try and get me to put her on a diet or something so there is less weight on her feet because she weigh's alot and it could make it worse, she was 11lbs 2oz at birth so always been a big girl but HV's have always told me she's in proportion because she's tall too, her diet is really good and she can't get enough fruit and veg so there would not be alot I could do to make it healthier.

I'll try add a pic later if she will stand still and put preassue on her feet long enough.

Here's a pic of Aaliyah too just to verify that I don't think she's overweight.

n584140592_4324739_8056.jpg

sorry hun i dont have any advice but just wanted to say that i think your little girl is beautiful and not overweight in the slightest and i hope the problem gets sorted easily.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanx. :hug:

Just tired of people asking me if she eats alot and they get shocked when I say she just eats her meals and eats healthy, so i'm worried dr's would think the same. I had somebody asking me if she started school this year...er no, shes not even 2!!!

Just got an appointment, Friday 17th Oct at 1:30pm! :pray: it's not too serious.

i've never heard of it hun

just wanna say too she is gorgeous and no way big or overweight in the slightest, you have nothing to worry about there :hug:

Thanx Rusks.

I'll update about it when she goes to her assessment, wasn't expecting get an appointment that quick, they said there was a long waiting list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back