rip jeremy beadle

:( he was only 59 as well. Poor chap. Many a saturday night was spent as a kid watching beadle's about!

omg...when did he die???

first I heard of this!

was he ill or was it sudden?

short illness - pneumonia and died today I think :(

awwwww, i read something he was saying last week about how there would be no more beadles about. That soooo sad. He was a cheeky prankster wasnt he.

59 is no age :(

His poor family :(

My Beadle joke was my best work....better not tell it for a while out of respect :(

Rip. i used to love watching beadles about with my grandad who also sadly isnt with us anymore. 59 is no age, my dad isnt far of that age :( it said on the news he had pneumonia. my heart goes out to his friends and family.

xxxxx

I always used to watch beadles about when I was little!

anyone remember the taxi driver taking a person's cat to the vet and he walked out to the taxi with a lion haha

anyone remember any more antics?

I just always remember he used to wear that disguise with the hat and big beard and moustache, and he always hid his little hand so they wouldn't recognise him but then when he held the microphone at the end you could see it :D

I used to watch Beadles about too when I was a little girl with my Dad.

It made me so sad when I found out that he had died :cry:

R.I.P . :(

My favourite Beadle's About was the one where they convinced some woman that an alien had landed in her back garden and she started singing to it and offering it a cup of tea! :rotfl:

You can't help but think that with the cancer and the pneumonia, he was dealt a bad hand......

.......sorry :oops:

RIP Jeremy :(

I hear he got cancer of the kidneys, then a while later got leukemia, and then got the pneumonia.

My favourite trick was the alien one too - the woman really believed it! Then Jeremy came up behind her also dressed as an alien and she went 'oh no!' then saw his cheeky face :lol:

Becs said:
You can't help but think that with the cancer and the pneumonia, he was dealt a bad hand......

.......sorry :oops:

:rotfl: I'm going to hell for laughing at that :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back