Ring on string test...

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
Dont think i've seen anyone talking about this..

get your wedding ring, or a ring in general, tie to a strand of hair (or thread) and dangle over your tummy...

if it goes bk and forth like a clock ticking then its a boy, circle motions a girl...

anyone tried this wifestale? xxx

yup I done it and it worked for me. However when OH done it it was wrong.

The chinese gender chart also gave me a correct prediction xx

i'm a sucker but i believe it all all, i'm convinced i'm having a boy, and chinese and ring test say boy! lol

anyone esle done ring string tesT?.... xx

I did it with my wedding ring and a silver chain, it says boy as does the Chinese chart, plus that's what I strongly suspect. I'll know in a couple of weeks so will let you know if it's right! :)

AMETHYST

I have just checked the chinese chart thingy and it said GIRL ... I have thought that i was having a boy... 2 weeks until my scan so I guess I will have to wait and see hehehe

Yep i have done this on 4 people and its been right everytime. I did it on myself the other day and its a boy.. maybe a bit soon though!

Claire x

I just tried it (i was thinking for a few minutes ouch this is gonna hurt pulling a hair out to use -preggo brain!... then i thought maybe i should just brush my hair and use a hair that falls out naturally lol) it swung back and forth for a Boy and im having a Boy :D So it worked for me!! x

MissyRee said:
I just tried it (i was thinking for a few minutes ouch this is gonna hurt pulling a hair out to use -preggo brain!... then i thought maybe i should just brush my hair and use a hair that falls out naturally lol)

A bit of string would have done! lol

Nori :lol: I couldnt find any string on my computer desk so thought id try the hair way im abit impatient so i couldnt be bothered to look properly for string when i have hair on my head ready to use lol x

I did it with my crystal on a pendulum a few weeks ago....and it said boy. Which is what I suspect. Time will tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back