Right ladies...

frangelle

Reaction score
Saw a photo taken of myself yesterday and I have got sooooo fat since getting pregnant, so I want anyone to tell me any safe exercises I can do in my living room to lose some of this flab. My arms look so huuuuuge :(

CalamityGem said:
I was overweight anyway and hated my body but I've lost a lot of weight through hyperemisis.. but I'm still huge!!

I've a wedding on Sunday and I'm dreading it... my husbands cousins wife is pregnant too (6 weeks further on than me) and she's like Kylie... that petite way with lovely figure and very pretty. If I have to sit beside her I'll be in a right strop and I might have to knock her over with my flabby arm.

So give me tips too someone!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl:

Gem,

I can't give you any "toning" tips, but I would like to say that whenever I read your posts I'm struck by what a lovely life you seem to have: that you seem very happy and so in love with that wonderful husband of yours. My only tip for you therefore would be to realise that if you're projecting, even "radiating" such joy that others can notice it, then you must already be beautiful (remember that beauty is in the proverbial "eye of the beholder").

I mean, take your comment about your husband's cousin's wife, for example: we women seem to be almost inherently "competitive" with each other and most stoop at bitchiness or assuming an air of superiority in order to feel better about ourselves, but (even when feeling insecure), your comments about this other girl are that she's "petite", "lovely figure" and "very pretty". Doesn't that tell you anything about yourself, Gem? Well, young lady, it should let you know what a lovely person you are.

You should stop focussing so much on your figure (I know it must bother you because you have mentioned it a few times :D ) and start noticing the way you come across to others (even a complete stranger like me, on a forum, who can't even see you!).

In short: you are a lovely girl with a wonderful husband and happy life. If your arms are a wee bit flabby, then who cares? I know who I'd rather be sitting next to at a wedding - the nice, friendly girl! :D (flabby arms or not).

I hope you enjoy the wedding!
xxx

I have been suing very light weights to try and tonbe my arms and seesm to be working a bit

mrs_tommo22 said:
I have been suing very light weights to try and tonbe my arms and seesm to be working a bit

Been on the wine hun, lol?!!! You seem to be slurring!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back