• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Right gals im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
im just going to get dressed then im off for my sweep :cheer: will try get on before i go out again after hehe...

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

well well well well well lool first things first... i did get my maccy ds after :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

bp n wee was all fine... if anyone is being offered a sweep i advise against it... it BL**DY HURT... an to make things worse there was a student midwife there aswell who also "got a go" i mean is that legal? she didnt hurt me like my midwife did though she got right up there... now my fanjita hurts n cudnt walk much wen i got out so been taxi-ing it everywer :rotfl: i cudnt miss my nyt out noway was looking forward to it :rotfl:
she said things were moving on by themselves though im fully engaged :cheer: but was still only 2cm :(
now i just have to sit and wait :roll:
the midwife was so ruff she made me bleed... i poohed myself(not literally) but she sed its normal :? has that happend with anyone else???
i will be praying myself to sleep tonight :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: not that im off to bed anytime soon :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: she has booked me in again for friday morning if im still around lool dont ask why she just said she wud need to see me... i think shes in love with me :wink: :wink: :rotfl:

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
[quote="Louise_a":2k5uq8m4]maccy'ds after? :wave:

thats standard lool[/quote:2k5uq8m4]

:rotfl:

You should call Tameron, Ronald (as in McDonald)

Or "Hamburgler"

Did anyone else find that name really odd - I think it's cus it reminds me of 'turd burgler' :shock: :rotfl:

monster_munch said:
Or "Hamburgler"

Did anyone else find that name really odd - I think it's cus it reminds me of 'turd burgler' :shock: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

The Hamburlger was a freaky guy though :shock: not as freaky as the Wimpy man though remember him.

enjoy your sweep tegala :lol:

4.jpg

How come you got a sweep so early, i want one!!! :wall: :wall:

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member