Ridiculously proud of my boy

ScotchEgg

Reaction score
He just text me that he has handed in his sample and that the staff at the hospital were lovely and he's pleased about it all.

He was so nervous and I'm so proud of him.

We have a doctors appointment on monday to get the results. Nervous either way really, but I'm sure you guys can appreciate that.

Going to take him out tonight to 'celebrate'

Ahh!! :) :) :)

That's too cute, it is a big deal as the men aren't as used to this kind of thing as we ladies are!!

Taking him out is a lovely idea too!

FX for your results too, how long til you get the results?

xx

He said he checked with hospital and they should be available by the end of the week although we'll prob wait until the appointment on mon

Oooh not long now, hope the witch stays away this month too! :)

xx

Not too long to wait now scotch, glad it went well for your fella :hug: x

Well done Mr Egg :good:

I hoep you have a nice time tonight and the result comes back normal :)

Just hoping af stays away long enough for some wink wink nudge nudge when we get home tonight. Didn't like the enforced abstination (is that even a word?) In preparation for the test. Cramps have steadily increased all day but I'm not due till tomorrow...

I think that's a word lol ;)

Hopefully you'll get your wicked way and won't make too much... umm... mess :shock:

Well done Mr Egg!! Fx for your results!

Lovely evening out, sadly though the witch arrived before we got home :(

Sorry she got you.
Well done Mr ScotchEgg, hope its good results. x

Sorry the witch got you hun, but am keeping my fingers crossed for great sperm results xxx

She always comes at the worst possible time, but i hope it didn't completely ruin your evening :hug:

fingers crossed the results are a good outcome on monday xx

This was sooo sweet to read! but its a shame about the bitch ruining the last and best bit ;) x

Hiya Scotch!
Sorry the wicked witch caught up with you. But well done on your boy! my OH had to do a repeat sample but this time at the hospital; like you we are waiting (not so) patiently for the results. FX crossed for us all that it iis good news all round. xx

Fingers crossed its all good news hun. Im glad you have finally had a sample handed in, it was doing my head in knowing you had to wait so long xxxx

Fingers and toes crossed for you hun. Sounds like you've got a fab fella :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back