Ricky Hatton

Krystal

Reaction score
Well I went to a charity dinner last night and I met Ricky Hatton!! :cheer: Was so bloody good, got my pic taken with him. He did the after dinner speech and now i think he's even nicer than I did before! Really down to earth. Just like a normal lad.

Just thought I'd share cos I'm still buzzing!! :cheer:

Well i know ricky Martin, ricky Lake, ricky Gervais... but not ricky hatton sorry :oops: :lol:

:think: *Slopes off to google as well*

:shock: omg you girls.

rickyhatton.jpg

hatton_tyson.jpg

Richard Hatton MBE (born October 6, 1978, in Stockport, Greater Manchester, England), is an English boxer. He is seen by many as one of the greatest British fighters of all time and is ranked among the best pound for pound boxers in the world by Ring Magazine.

Ricky's ace, he lives near me & my uncle is his official photographer :D :cheer:

happy_chick said:
Ricky's ace, he lives near me & my uncle is his official photographer :D :cheer:

:cheer: I got my pic taken last night but it's a proper one that they took so i ca't put it on comp cos I don't have a scanner :(

Sweetcheeks, was it the charity night held in honour of Vicky Downing that you went to? Just read about it on our local paper's website, said it was a good night and loads of money raised :D

Emma - Yeah it was for Stuart Downing's lil sis, she died when she was 4 of a tumour, was to raise money for RVI in Newcastle, think quite a bit was raised :cheer: so a good night for a good cause.

Glad you had a good night and that Ricky was as nice in the flesh, I know whenever I saw him on the telly before his last fight, he came over as being really genuine and down to earth (just wish he'd knocked Mayweather out lol!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back