Went to see the Kaiser Chiefs last night they were fooking..

Melly+2

Reaction score
AMAZING!!!!!!!! Got right at the front, was literally 10 ft away from the stage. Nearly passed out never been that close tothe front before. Ricky (singer) came up on the bar right in front of us but bwing too small couldnt reach him but nearly did woowoo. Got loads of amazing vids and pics just trying to up load em now, had to move away at the second to last song though as i thought i was gonna faint, every one was pushing so hard and i didnt take a drink with me but omg the most scary, but most amazing thing ever. Just thought i would share, was fantastic!!!!!!!!

Picture182.jpg

Picture181.jpg

Picture180.jpg

hes fooking gorgeous!!
and me after wards, i went in all primmed and proper and came out like this lol
Picture183.jpg

yes i was :cheer: and im so proud of myself sticking it out so long!! :cheer:

wow so pleased you had a lovely time hun, and that last pic you still look fab :hug: :hug:

thanks everyone, im on a high today, i really am, plus gal always said id never go to the front id be too scared, well i bloody showed him :shakehead:

looks like you had a great time. DH is going to see the monkeys again next week.

Oh yeah and i was stuck next to that guy you find at every comcert, on his own, balding and generally wierd looking. He wasnt what you would call a typical kaise fan but stunk the joint up before anyone had played, and right in the middle of getting crushed had my face smashed AGAINTS HIS BACK :puke:

Glad you had a good time, i wanted to go and see them in sheffield but OH isn't that botherd, so i bought him the Hard-FI tickets as an early xmas prezzie, thats on the 13th at nottingham. At least he should enjoy that night, no drinking for me though.

Littlelady87 said:
Oh yeah and i was stuck next to that guy you find at every comcert, on his own, balding and generally wierd looking. He wasnt what you would call a typical kaise fan but stunk the joint up before anyone had played, and right in the middle of getting crushed had my face smashed AGAINTS HIS BACK :puke:

:rotfl: :puke: :rotfl:

Check you in the mosh pit!!!

I've got pretty mashed up at concerts, really cracked my tooth once dancing to Blur's Song 2 at Reading Festival. And the silly thing was I cracked it with my own necklace! It was a big silver aliens head with a glass marble inside :roll:

I wanna be young again ARGH!!!!!!!!

My son and husband were there to they came home on a high

Ym still on a high myself, may hyave been all the smoke everyone inhaled :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27