Rib Ache

nikki1306

Reaction score
For the last week or so the top of my rib cage has ached so bad :( ,it's not constant but i get it every day.I don't get any kicks or pokes up there yet at babs is too small so what can it be,anyone else getting this? :) xx

Doesn't the rib cage stretch to make room for the growing uterus? :?

skatty said:
Doesn't the rib cage stretch to make room for the growing uterus? :?

Oh that could be it hun :think:,i am carrying higher than i did with my last two so that could be why i never had it before :D xx

Speak to your midwife Nikki. My SPD started out as back pain in my rib area. It then went to the front, and also my pelvis. It is where the ribs connect to both the spine and the the breastplate, and the ligaments are softening ready for baby.

tankett said:
Speak to your midwife Nikki. My SPD started out as back pain in my rib area. It then went to the front, and also my pelvis. It is where the ribs connect to both the spine and the the breastplate, and the ligaments are softening ready for baby.

I will do then hun as i also get back pain in my rib area too,got an appointment in a couple of weeks xx

this is going to sound silly but have you got a new bra and been fitted for it nikki. little things like htat can cause discomfort.

No budge i am still wearing my normal bra :oops:,think i better try that out as well then :D xx

i keep getting belly ache :( yesterday i couldnt walk very far were it was hurting :(

nikki1306 said:
No budge i am still wearing my normal bra :oops:,think i better try that out as well then :D xx

naughty nikki!!!! you'll be tucking your tits in your knickers by the time you're 40!!!!

2.gif

budge said:
nikki1306 said:

naughty nikki!!!! you'll be tucking your tits in your knickers by the time you're 40!!!!

2.gif

Oh no don't say that :rotfl:

hevwithbump said:
i keep getting belly ache :( yesterday i couldnt walk very far were it was hurting :(

I get that too hev,it's almost like a stitch and you need to stop walking for a bit and then it wears off,what is going on with us ladies :? :D xx

Aww Nikki sorry to hear your having rib troubles, ive had stomach ache all day today got sent home from work because of it, I would agree with Budge about being fitted for a bra, before pregnancy I was a 34B and now im a 38C, wearing the wrong bra can definately give you grief I have heard

Lol

I do get paranoid about having 'spaniels ears' after pregnancy so im trying to do everything to the book when it comes to boobies :rotfl:

ive been getting that just today and yesterday but mine is a little lower done. was starting to get worried but seems like it may be normal - even at my early stage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back