• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rewarding One And Not The Other?

Wobbles

Reaction score
I feel really tight :lol:

A while ago the girls had their dinner I popped into the kitchen and a couple of minutes later came out to find Caitlins with her cottage pie squashing it everywhere through her fingers - Mummy not impressed! I cleaned her up, Megan had finished her vegetable fingers I'd given her after her cottage pie, so I gave Megan a biscuit, told her she was a good girl for finishing her dinner and didn't give Caitlin a buscuit ...Caitlin who was NOT amused at this :oooo: (the screaming confirmed).

Is that cruel? Do you do it?

i dont yet, cos ella's not weaned, but when she's old enough i defo will!! will encourage the other to eat up and get a treat...well i hope so anyway :lol:

and off topic, but when the hell did megan become so very nearly one :shock:

I would do the same. They wont learn unless you're consistent - definitely not cruel :)

I'll do the same too when Toby's older. It's not mean as she would have got one too if she'd been good with her dinner...she'll soon learn :lol:

yup , I do the same and at that age too! It's not mean, they have to start learning somewhere !

God yeah and I feel awful :lol: So now when I say 'if you don't eat your dinner you won't get' they know they won't :lol:

Gosh I reworded my original post! *blush* :lol:

Well I feel better but I felt so so so mean! :(

my mum did the same to us and it does help.. dont feel bad see it as helping her learn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back