• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Reuben James Latimer

Jimmer

Reaction score
Our lovely son has arrived.

Rachel went into labour at 6 am on Sunday morning. All day was spent just walking around - she finally put the TENS machine on at around 1 pm. She was amazing all the way through - I am so proud of her. We really tried not to go in for a while - by 10 pm she was only on the second level of the TENS machine, but we just decided we would like to know how she was doing. She was 4 cm dilated which was wonderful. So we set ourselves up in a Home from Home room and started the night. I know it was getting really painful for her - she just steadily upped the level - tried Gas & Air, but wasnt getting on with it. The poor love was sick about 4 times, and I think it was starting to shock her - she was constantly cold then hot, some trembling. I hope I did all I could to help her through it, but she was magnificent. At about 3 am, she had an injection of Meptid - the TENS was on full and she was finding it hard to cope. One hour later she was ready to push, and at 5 am, Reuben arrived. She fed him for half an hour, and is doing magnificently. We are now home, and the real fun begins!
Thank you so much to everyone here for keeping me sane during the last months. I cannot tell you how invaluable it has been.
Jimmer

Beautiful :) so glad it all went well and welldone both of you but especially Rachel :hug: xxxx

Aww congratulations to you both. So so happy for you. :cheer:

:hug: xxxxxxxxx

Well done Rachel, and well done Jimmer for being such a supportive OH.......Huge Congratulations to you both !!

Congratulations to you both. Reuben is such a lovely name.

Alex xxx

Well done and congratulations. This is where the new journey starts :cheer:

Congratulations :cheer: And well done to your wife :D

I love the name Reuben, welcome to the world little man :)

Congratulations to you both. Rachel did so well and it sounds as though you were a fabulous support too :D

Enjoy your new arrival!

Congratulations on your little bundle of joy!! Enjoy
xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh