Retroverted Uterus...

elviedee

Reaction score
I've got a retroverted uterus... random lol - it basically tilts backwards.

so, with that in mind what are the best positions for all the love gunk ( :rotfl: sorry couldn't resist) to get to the best place?

I just can't get my head around which would be the best way - I'm RUBBISH when it comes to trying to figure out what is where and which way etc etc - am i making any sense? lol i'm sleepy tonight...

x

I vaguely remember reading somewhere that one of the best positions in this case is doggie. Apart from that i'm prob not being much help :think:

Hello :wave:

My doc says mine tilts back too! She actually made me feel like a complete freak when she told me (during a smear test)!

Having looked on the net, it is actually quite common and lots of women never even know that theirs is tilted. There is no proof that women with a tilted uterus have added problems conceiving. I have however found a few site which suggest different positions...doggy and woman on top being the suggestions!

I think doggy could work best as gravity is still on your side but with 'woman on top' I would be scared that all the love juice would just fall out?? :oops: :rotfl:

Mine too, as Sally says its quite common. I was advised anything with deep penetration and 15 minutes with your bum on a pillow afterwards to tilt your pelvis.

:rotfl:

we have a special TTC pillow (ooooh look at me!) :D

:rotfl: At CB23! I have to admit, I used to do that until I got found out. :oops: :lol: I now have a special 'bum pillow' which is only brought out around ovulation!

all our spare pillows have gone to the dog to make his basket extra comfy - i'm not taking any of them back to use as bum pillows :rotfl:

x

elviedee said:
all our spare pillows have gone to the dog to make his basket extra comfy - i'm not taking any of them back to use as bum pillows :rotfl:

x

I'm the same, poor barney he'd be mortified if I stole them back!! Woof!

Some people say just lie on your back after doggy i get fed up with the cycle position as cant watch tv upside down!

I would say the same as the others have, i too have a retroverted uterus and find doggy probly the most comfy, then turn on your back and stick your bum as high as possible on a pillow on oh bended knees holding legs up round his neck!!!! :rotfl:

Might not look that great but is quite funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back