Results ~*~ Blood Pressure etc ~*~ Charity Shop Bargain !!

MagicMarkers

Reaction score
.... and babys finee, everythings low risk, or neg. . . cept my blood type etc had to be sent all the way to Birmingham for some reason n hasnt got back in the 3 weeks since had me bloods done, but i was really fretting, god knows why and babys fine and im thrilled, i know i wasnt high risk or anything but im a natural born worrier :dance: Go baby goo !!

~*~

Weird thing was though, i txt to book an app with my midwife yesterday, txt bac see you at 1pm, got there early at 12.40, booked myself in, screen sed take a seat for your app.... at 12.40 !! Good job i was early !!!
And then when i got called in it was a totally different lady, so i said is my midwife alright ?, she said yep fine, she never works Wednesday, she told you shed be having me didnt she, i sed nopee. So i was a bit weird hanging over a big tub of wee to a stranger, felt rude !! But then i had a good chat with her which iv neva relli had with my midwife, and now i love her !!! Shes sooooooo nice, i want her all the time but shes only there 1/2 days a week, gunna try n wangle it so i get those days !!
Oh but apparently iv got high blood pressure, does this effect anything ? Not sure what it means in relation to anything else :S

~*~

Oh AND ( its been such a good day ) went for a wander afterwards and popped into a charity shop where for £1.50 i got a humphreys corner BRAND NEW lovely little babygrow with stripey feet and stripey hat, and a BRAND NEW babygap vest with relli cute multicoloured buttons !!! both with tags on and absolutely gorgeous !

:cheer: :cheer: I LOVE WEDNESDAYS !!! :cheer: :cheer:

Yay for your bubs doing well :cheer:

I don't think blood pressure is too much of a worry it just means you need to relax and not overdo things :D They will keep an eye on it to check it doesn't keep heading upwards though. Glad your midwife was lovely :D

Also I want to see pictures of your buys, they sound really cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back