Relieved with compromise!!

hennaly

Reaction score
i rang the delivery suite again today as was so upset with their decision not to allow me to use the birthing suite and they have said they really will not allow me to use it however i can have the beanbags and birthing ball etc in the delivery room that i can use so it means they have all the things they need but i dont have to be on the bed and can do it as natural as possible unless otherwise needed.
I feel so much better now knowing im not going to be stuck on a bed facing the ceiling :dance:
Thanks for all your support girls :hug:

Oh thats better!! :hug: Im so glad you could compromise!! :cheer: :cheer:

Im still confused with the high risk thing but at least they have compromised! Glad you are feeling better about it now.. After the amount of births you've had you should be telling them what to do! You must be a pro!

Claire x

Brilliant!! great to hear they have compromised love and hope you get a wonderful low-key birthing experience :hug: x x x x

Thats great news - I know its not the suite but at least its a compromise and you won't be strapped to a bed. :hug:
x

nori said:
Im still confused with the high risk thing but at least they have compromised! Glad you are feeling better about it now.. After the amount of births you've had you should be telling them what to do! You must be a pro!

Claire x
thanks girls.
Claire apparently after 5 children you are mosr at risk of heomoraging after giving birth so i guess they are worried i will turn myself inside out :roll:

aww thats good to hear hun glad your feeling happier about it now :D

glad yove managed to reach a compromise hun and are a bit happier :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxx

hennaly said:
nori said:

Claire x
thanks girls.
Claire apparently after 5 children you are mosr at risk of heomoraging after giving birth so i guess they are worried i will turn myself inside out :roll:

Ahhh now I see!! :think: I was still wondering why too! It is quite funny still though as you would only have been next door anyways lol! They dont half have funny rules in hospitals lol!

the other stupid thing is they say i cant use the birthing pool but can use the bath in the room next door :wall:

hennaly said:
the other stupid thing is they say i cant use the birthing pool but can use the bath in the room next door :wall:

Oh yeah that makes sense!! :roll: (note the sarcasm lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back