Reduced movement?

Vic27

Reaction score
Hi I'm 31 weeks now and usually my lo is very active and has a pattern to his movement so much so I can usually time it but for the past couple of days he's been pretty quiet I usually get big kicks and my tummy goes mad but he's been very slow I don't know if I'm worrying over nothing he can have quiet days now and again but never this much. I've tried lying ony side my back going for a bath drinking something cold but I don't get much back do u think I should phone my mw? X

I had the exact same problem, my lo has always been mega active but she seems to have slowed a bit recently. I ended up going to labour ward and they monitored her hb for a while etc and said she was fine. I also spoke to my mw after and she said as long as you are getting 10 movements in 24hrs it is nothing to worry about. I asked the question, even if they were a lot more active than that before? and she said yes. I hope that reassures you but if you are still worried just go and get checked to put your mind at rest :)

I had this at 30 wks preg and again at 36wks.
If ur worried u should always check. If its not normal for ur baby phone to be sure xx

Tapatalking. X

I had this last week, my lo was quiet for a couple days, did feel him now and then but not as much as usual, my midwife reiterated the 10 movements a day rule. I know others have said their midwives had spoke of the importance of babies having the same movement routine each day, but mine didnt. Lots of conflicting advise, but if your worried make the call.

If you're concerned, phone midwife and get it checked out! I've heard them going quiet can be down to growth spurts (or probably general laziness) and if you're feeling some movements, then it's fine but I wouldn't take the risk if I was really concerned! Hope everything's fine, I'm sure it is x

Hey ladies thanks I'm on my way to the hospital now just to b sure just don't feel right and would never forgive myself if anything was wrong and I could have got it checked and sorted x

Hope it's all ok hun. Squiggle has been quiet today as well, still felt things but not as much. Going to see how she is this evening. Little monkeys making us worry! X

I have had 2 monitorings for reduced movement and then a growth scan and low and behold the cheeky munchkin has flipped from cephalic to breech. Kicks in all different places. They keep us on are toes.

Better safe than sorry and they don't mind x

Hey girls just back from hospital I have another urine infection! Had one 5 weeks ago too! Baby is fine though the little monkey started moving about mad as soon as they put a trace on him typical! Just glad he's ok as for me its antibiotics and plenty cranberry juice yay! Lol! Thanks for ur posts x

Awww no that's annoying. Glad bubs is okay. I'm dithering about phoning. Out all day in Birmingham tomorrow. Would have to make my own way to hospital if I went tonight as we have the kids, not sure about parking, it's 10 mins walk but dont fancy it in the dark on my tod! Eek! Come on squiggle!!
Glad all ok with yours and good to catch infection early xxx

Ahhhh vic just.saw.this am glad monkey is ok....glad. u went I bet.rest up.and glad u found infection snd getting treated. Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back