Red rash on her chest?

KJL

Reaction score
Layla has a red pimply looking rash all over her chest. I took her to the dr last wk for a similar type rash on her face and they gave me some dipro base cream and oilatum but i'm starting to wonder if it's the same thing? She seems ok in her self (apart from a bit of diarrhea). Am I just being paranoid? Anyone else experienced rashes?

alice had one across her face when she was little. was told it was her skin getting used to the outside world.

No harm in checking with your gp / HV again if you are unsure. i go a bit ott with rashes and always do the glass test, even alice is as happy as normal!

Hi can i ask you if she had injections before that? My son developed rash on his chest and later on all over him after injections . Now doctor comfirmed that it is eczema.

lio said:
Hi can i ask you if she had injections before that? My son developed rash on his chest and later on all over him after injections . Now doctor comfirmed that it is eczema.

Funny you should ask, she just had her first set of injections on Monday :think:

I am convinced my son's eczema is a result of injections. Doctors don't like to admit that. But i started to do research and read about similar cases. Apparently there are many cases like that. Eczema is a way for body to show that it can't cope with so many toxins. I think it is crazy to give so many injections to such a small babies. Hope your baby get over it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back