recommendations for a digital camera?

tracyM

Reaction score
My current one is really annoying me now (Goodmans G-Shot)!! The battery dies after a couple of pictures - it only gets half way through one picture if the flash is on, and the pictures always come out rubbish (that might have something to do with my photography skills though :oops: ). Our old one (mustek DV) kills batteries too :?

Everybodies pictures always look so good, so what sort of digital camera has everyone got? I don't really want to go over £200

Might sound like a silly question but what batterires do you use?
Might be them not the camera.

duracel - they seem to last for ages in anything else :( I'm a digital camera killer

It's the batteries love - digi cams need high powered batteries, normal throw away ones won't work in them.

Will cost you about £15 but buy some rechargable ones, they have to be of a certain voltage to keep up with a didgi cam. The ones I have are Jessops own ones and came with a charger plus 8 batteries. They are 200mA, 2000mAh, 1.2V. These are the ones my camera manufacturers told me to buy when I rang and complained that it was eating standard batteries after 2 pictures.

Hope this helps hunnie, and save you a bit more than forking out for a new camera!! :D

thank you :D :D :D

the batteries that came with it lasted for ages, so that explains it :doh: We've already got a charger so I'll find some batteries. You're a star!!!

No worries mate -

How's Alex doing by the way? Reflux still being a pain or is it under control? How's the walker working? xx

Sami said:
It's the batteries love - digi cams need high powered batteries, normal throw away ones won't work in them.

Will cost you about £15 but buy some rechargable ones, they have to be of a certain voltage to keep up with a didgi cam. The ones I have are Jessops own ones and came with a charger plus 8 batteries. They are 200mA, 2000mAh, 1.2V. These are the ones my camera manufacturers told me to buy when I rang and complained that it was eating standard batteries after 2 pictures.

Hope this helps hunnie, and save you a bit more than forking out for a new camera!! :D

exactly what I was gonna say!

we're back at hospital on friday - no doubt she's going to change milk AGAIN!!! LF isn't helping his reflux, but is ok for his tummy aches. If whatever she tries on Friday doesn't work, I'm going to get the baby rice out. What milk's Damien on now? We got Alex a doorway bouncer last week - I'm sick of cleaning his gunk out of the crevices in the walker - now it all goes in a puddle on the floor and I can mop it :D

Doorway bouncer sounds like a good idea, just got to wait till Damo can hold his head up!

Damien is on Omneo Comfort now, and although he is sick, it's less frequent and more watery after a while. Still sick inbetween feeds upto 4 hours after feeding but not making as many noises and settles easier after feeds, so I'm going to stick with it. Meds have been increased but still haven't changed much.

I gave Damien baby rice and he LOVED it and wasn;t sick. Only done it the once as HV ould throw a wobbler at me, but going to try again soon every other day before I wean him at 4 months actual age. Stuff the corrected age nonsense.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back