• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Recommend me your double pram for two under two please

Laracat

Reaction score
I am a childminder so currently have a double first wheels pram. I could use this when number 2 arrives but I don't like it. I thought I wanted side by side.... But it doesn't fit through my front door or many shop doors so its not practical. It also takes alot of space when collapsed which isn't ideal, we don't currently have a car and I resent car shopping with having to consider if the pram fits!!! I do love iCandys and bugaboos but I can't afford either so keep it in the lower price region please ladies!!!

Tia xxx

I was going to suggest the bugaboo donkey as that's what we've ordered for when the new baby arrives due to the fact it's slim and suits out needs!

There's some on eBay that don't look too big nor expensive.

Not got a twin but take a look on pushchair trader at reviews etc as so many doubles out now like Jane, britax, Phil and teds x

I do love the donkey but there's no way we can afford that one!!

I use obaby xi and love it, couldnt afford anything more expensive but so happy with it.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Love my Phil and teds. Got it second hand off eBay

Baby jogger city select and love it xxx

I found it really hard to find double but for a good price, unless they were fixed in place iykwim? And I really wanted something that eventually would be a single buggy for the youngest.

I was going for the icandy peach blossom, but icandy are having massive distribution problems and the earliest they could deliver from was July, and it gets put back every week apparently... gutted! Althougb expensive, there are quite a few on ebay and also I have found there are local facebook groups for all areas so you might find something on there.

In the end I have gone for the phil and teds promenade, which is costly but is going to last and hopefully I will be pleased with it! Haven't got to look at one before ordering, so fingers crossed!

I'm a Childminder too and love love love my Phil & Ted! :)

I've had 5 different doubles over the years but this is by far my favourite!

We're planning on using it for Jack & the new baby (when he or she comes along) rather than forking out for a new one. It'll need a good old scrub though after a few years of abuse!!

It folds pretty flat too and fits in most car boots but if it's a bit of a squeeze you can just pop the back wheels off and it'll fit! :) x

I've got an obaby apollo sport, which I don't actually use any more, but I loved! Hanging on to it tho cos there's a chance I could need it come winter (FX I don't!) I think any doubles going to be a bit cumbersome tho tbh! I've only got a fiat panda which has the worlds smallest boot and it fits in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back