reccomend a tv boxset

mrs h

Reaction score
Hi can anyone reccommend a tv boxset. I ve really enjoyed 24,lost and heroes but now have nothing to watch.

I love CSI and ghost whisperer- :)

oh yeah and i don't watch it but most people who like 24 and lost etc seem to enjoy prison break!!

Yes forgot to say i have watched prison break.

I have always wanted to watch csi but im confused as theres csi miami and vegas.
Which is the first series?

The first one is just called CSI and its set in las vegas- then came the miami one
and then the new york one about 2 years ago. they are all quite cool!

Thanks fran im going to have a csi marathon tomorow!

your soo lucky :) i'm so sad i used to watch it every tuesday and my flatmates said i was sad as they all went to the pub..lol and one time they dragged me out if bed in my PJ's threatening to take me to the pub like that!!

enjoy :D

Brothers & Sisters, Las Vegas, Prision Break, The Unit

erm..maybe not what your looking for but Sex and the City?

Ive watched my whole set about 5 times over!

xx

The 4400
it's brilliant. I can't see you not liking this if you like Heroes.

Other good ones:

Battlestar Galactica
Supernatural
Sliders

Oh Yes, it HAS to be Greys Anatomy! - I have series 1-3 on DVD...can't wait for 4 to come out....when they finally sort out the writers strikes etc.........

Rachael said:
Oh Yes, it HAS to be Greys Anatomy! - I have series 1-3 on DVD...can't wait for 4 to come out....when they finally sort out the writers strikes etc.........

i love greys anatomy!! I dont watch them when they come on TV at all, so that when i get the boxsets i can sit and have big dvd marathons :D 8)

Id reccomend Buffy, Angel, Firefly (joss whedon theme there, lol :lol: ) prison break is absolutely brilliant...and much better on DVD - no pesky adverts. Life on Mars is great too. SATC (as someone said ) i love it, and have watched mine over and over again. Ghost Whisperer and Medium are more of my faves. At the moment im working my way through season 1 of Supernatural, even though ive seen it all on TV once already :cheer:

The Sopranos!!!!

Absolutely class A entertainment-hard hitting, black humour-fabulous I highly recommend it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back