• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

really worried! can anyone help?

babyA

Reaction score
Hey girls hope everyone is progressing well.

I am so worried and was wondering if anyone has had the same problem? As you all know i have been very sick during this pregnancy since about six weeks, this is still on going and over the last two weeks i have become exhausted, going to bed early and having to have long naps during day. I thought it might just be working, looking after ewan and the pregnancy but the end of last week i was unable to keep my eyes open so went to see the doctor monday.

I have an underactive thyroid and take levothyroxine supplements to replace the hormone i don't make. Because of this condition i had extra scans at 28 and 32 weeks of my last pregnancy and had my bloods checked monthly.

During pregnancy your levels need to be above 24 and bout 6 weeks ago my level was 27 which is really good. So doctor didn't think it would be this so she did full blood count, iron sugars and double checked my throxine level. but signed me off work and prescribed me some homeopathic remedy to help with the sickness.

By wednesday got a call and my thyroid level is 9 which is way too low when your not pregnant let alone being pregnant. If levels are low is an cause all sorts of deficiency, and im so scared now. docs have prescribed anti sickness to stop me throwing my pills up and we just have to wait for levels to come back up.

They cant garentee no damage has been done to baby and consultant will be contacted and if scan shows anything they will do a more detailed one. Just scared as not everything does show on scans. Im sure everything will be fine but got nagging feeling. and i feel so crappy, tired and sick.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

:hugs:Just wanted to say, hope all will be ok.

Haven't been through this, so not much help, but tri 1 is hard enough without complications like this!

Thinking of you x

How awful for you. It is such a worrying time without added problems and the sickness is the WORST! I hope everything goes ok for you and the baby and that you feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back