really stupid question!!

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
i'm off to pick up my keys this morning :dance: but i've got a really stupid question! i dont know if i'm meant to be going to the office, or meeting her at the flat? i didnt even think of it til my mum asked this morning!! i mean surely its the office i'm meant to be going to?? am feeling reet stupid now :lol:

It will be the office hun. Enjoy getting them. It's the best feeling isn't it! ooh, and enjoy christening all the rooms too! ;-) :rofl:

funnily enough i was going to ask my parents to watch the girls tonight so i can go and get the house sorted :lol:

It won't be the flat thats getting sorted!!! :rolleyes:

Eeeeee my god, even your innocent threads end up dirty Alice :rofl:

How did it go? did you get the keys? xx

it wasnt my fault tho!! it went dead good, and i'm like half moved in, my kitchen's sorted, just need to wash everything, bed's being delivered tomorrow, tv's set up, travel cot's up in the girls' room so i have somewhere to pen katie in! went to tesco and spent far far far too much money, everyone was like :shock: alice we dont get paid til friday haha! and i had couple of chipped mugs, which i was a bit pissed off at :( and apparently OH realised they were chipped when he put them on the belt but thought i knew...men :wall: but yea, i cant wait to move in properly!! only problem is i wont have internets :(

Will you be able to get on with your phone? I would hate for you to miss lucas' big entrance xx

thatswhat i was worrying about toon!! i'll PM you my number and you can text me! will be able to get on with my phone, but i've not got any internet included in my plan so want to avoid it as much as possible! have had a battle with daddy today cos apparently it takes so much effort to take the screws out of a cot and a changing table :wall: getting my bed today tho :D

Gotcha number chickadee :) I'll send you a text with my number xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back