Really sore pelvis

rosey

Reaction score
Hello
I have had a really sore pelvis when in bed for most of my pregnancy but last night ouch! It's so much worse waking me everytime I move an inch! Did anyone else get this? Is it because baby is so low in there? I feel like I could snap in two :(

Snap hunny. It makes the outer muscles of my thighs hurt like mad too. I asked my chiropractor about it and he said it's all to do with the ligaments and there's not a lot you can do about it apart from maybe massaging, but who wants to do that at 2am lol.

It's a combination of relaxin hormone and baby weight and shouldn't affect us once our babies are here xxxxxxxxx

Its just got so much worse and it was painful before! Not happy :/(

I know chick, my mw put it all in my notes yesterday. She said if I do reach my due date which she doubts then to ring her and she'll sort it out so always worth mentioning cos they don't like it when we can't rest xxxxxxxx

yes ive had this for a while now, absolute agony, saw midwife yesterday and its because babys head is so slow, he's 2/5s so gotta expect alot of pain, big hugs xxx

All the MW I see don't say much, perhaps it's because I pretty much see a different one every time? Says in my notes 3/5th eng

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back