• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really scared....

lulu

Reaction score
Dont want to do it!

Im really scared of giving birth. I keep thinking back to when I had jack and how bad it was. I also keep getting feelings that I really dont want this baby - a horrible thing to say and not at all fair on the baby!

I just feel so unhappy and unsupported at times. Im so tired!!!

Im really really scared about the labour, bonding with the baby and how I will cope, I just want to run away and hide! :( :cry:

I Wish I could be excited, but I cried my eyes out earlier. Sorry its such a negative post.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

come on hun get your chin up- its just fears, you know you can and will
do it!! remember from last time how your body just kicks in!
when it comes to it you'll be great! and you will cope-your a women we are built to withstand A LOT!! :hug:

Lulu, you havebeen through so much worse in the last few weeks, giving birth will be easy, just keep thinking of the end result - it will all be worth it in the end :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm sure your a fab mum and I hope everything works out for you.

fran_23 said:

come on hun get your chin up- its just fears, you know you can and will
do it!! remember from last time how your body just kicks in!
when it comes to it you'll be great! and you will cope-your a women we are built to withstand A LOT!! :hug:

Cant really say it better. If its any consolation i've been feeling some of the same things and i havnt been through everything you have recently. I was gonna make a post about it but i felt too ashamed to admit how i felt :oops:
With everything you've been through it's esay to look at how much more this baby will bring stress wise, but i honestly believe that as soon as you have baby all of this will instantly disappear. You've been so strong its onky understandable you feel like this, but you'll make it through

I think a lot a lot of us go through these emotions, I know I have :oops: I'm sure I will love my baby, as will you, but it's such a HUGE thing, we will all doubt ourselves at times...but from what I've read from you already, you are made of strong stuff lady! You have already worked so hard to get things in order for your new arrival, I'm sure you will be just fine :hug: :hug: :hug:

I was exactly the same. :hug: I think it is all normal and when things get started you will be fine. There will be a calmness that will comeover you. Try not to think about your last time.

hi there i know i shouldnt be in here yet but i had to reply to you,
i am on baby 7 and i can honestly say i feel the same every time, i am scared stiff and keep thinking i really cant do it but when the time comes auto pilot kicks in and you just do so try to keep positive and just enjoy each day for a day. :hug:

I know how you feel (altho I haven't been thru it before) - sometimes I get sooo scared that there is actually a baby inside me! But focus on your beautiful baby and it'll all seem so worth it xxx

just wanted to give you these... :hug: :hug: I know how you feel :hug:

Hi Lulu

I have had moments of feeling the same as you. I have wondered if I made a bad decision in getting pregnant. I have worried that my life is not settled enough to cope after. But, I think we will all be fine and get through it. It will not always be easy. But not much in life is. I guess we need to see that we are being blessed with beautiful babies :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back