Really loooooonnnnnnnnggggggg af

toni64539

Reaction score
Hiya

Af has been here for ten days!!!! Ugh (poor me). Before I was on the pill I remember having long visits but like 7 days at most not ten. And she's still here slightly. Little cow. Does anyone else have long visits from af or do you think this is just cos it's first af off the pill. I hope it's not like this everytime.

How awful for you! I've never heard of people bleeding for that long...I think I was quite lucky when I came off the pill cos my cycles stayed exactly how they were when I was on the pill...but the past couple of months my cycles have changed and I seem to be on for 6-7 days rather than the 5 I used to have...so, to sum up, sorry hun, I cant really help you and I seem to have just waffled about myself, sorry!! But hopefully someone will be able to give you some answers.
xxxxx

Poor you! It's probably your body getting back to normal after being on the pill. If it is like that again, perhaps you should see your GP?

xx

Lucky you jar jar. Wonder why yours have suddenly changed though

Thanks flopsy. Think I will go if next is like that. Last cycle was 50 days long, hope I don't have to wait that long with this one. Everything with me is long :(

To be honest I thought it was normal for your cycles to remain the same when you came off the pill until I joined this forum and then realised how lucky I must have been.
Not sure what is happening now though, had a scan and blood tests this week and going back for the results next Thurs, hopefully get some answers then.
As Flopsy said though hun, maybe if it carries on you should see about making an appt?
Hope it all works out for you.
xx

I was on pill for 4 1/2 years. Wish I'd not bothered

sounds awful - can the docs give you anything to get ncycle back straight Toni?

4 1/2 years is quite a while, your body will probably need a while to readjust to your natural hormones flying around! :)

Hopefully, things will start to straighten out with your next cycle.

xx

Not sure jj. Didn't think docs would go anywhere near me with me just coming off pill. Will see how next af is and take it from there. Hate her hate her HATE HER

When I came off the pill I bleed for 14 days but that was the longest, it went back down to 6 days from then on! Hopefully it's just a one off for you x x

Aw thanks laceys mummy. That puts my mind at ease alot. 14 days??? That's awful

Hey lovely when I had dd I couldn't go on the pill and we used condoms I had 9 day af!! I thought that was normal until my friends said they get 4 days?? Now since coil out and mmc they have gone down to 7 days rather then the 8 or 9 I normally had! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back