really confused

Anna23

Reaction score
i have been looking at tickkers and lilipie says i'm 5 weeks and 5 days but anotehr tickker says i'm 6 weeks :? and baby gaga says i'm 5 weeks 6 days :? :? i put on both my sue date which is 7th may so how far am i?

Anna23 said:
i have been looking at tickkers and lilipie says i'm 5 weeks and 5 days but anotehr tickker says i'm 6 weeks :? and baby gaga says i'm 5 weeks 6 days :? :? i put on both my sue date which is 7th may so how far am i?

I don't know.. did you doc not tell you?

My ticker is out as well and can't work out how to change it.

Whatever day you change weeks on (for me it's a Sunday), that's the day it should read x weeks exactly. For example, I am actually 14+2 as I was 14 weeks on Sunday and it's now 2 days later. I am due on a Sunday so that should tell you.

Hope this helps!

mummyjess why not put your date a day back on your tickker? and use that one?
shp lol i wonder who has their baby first :lol: i always go over due :roll: :roll:

Anna23 said:
shp lol i wonder who has their baby first :lol: i always go over due :roll: :roll:

lol I dunno but they say first babies are usually late though.. imagine they were born the same day :lol:

Anna23 said:
Think i will at some point. Baby won't come then anyway so not too fussed!

ShineyHappyPeople said:
Anna23 said:

lol I dunno but they say first babies are usually late though.. imagine they were born the same day :lol:
that'd b cool :)

7th of May is my birthday too, they'll be a taurus good grounded homely star sign, I'll be thinking of you pushing on my birthday!!!

CazH said:
7th of May is my birthday too, they'll be a taurus good grounded homely star sign, I'll be thinking of you pushing on my birthday!!!
:D thats if i do push (depends on the high up consultant people lol)

Manda&Thomas said:
are you due on the 7th? thats thomas' birthday :)
xx
awwwwwww :dance: :dance: yep i'm due on the 7th :cheer: :cheer: did you get my last letter?

:cheer: :cheer: how great is that :)
yep ive got it was going to send it out with your prezzie either today tomorrow or friday lol depending on weather and once ive wrote it :oops:
xx

hehe aww bless ya thanks :hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer: i'm glad you got it tho but if i don't get it b4 the honneymoon i'll write to you tellnig you all the gory bits about the weddign hehe and how the honey moon is going while i'm away :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back