Confused

Amylize

Reaction score
:blush:

Some Pregnancy Calculators say i am 5 weeks and so many days some say i am 6 weeks and 1 day!!??

HELP?!?!?!?

xx

its based on the first day of your last period of a 28 week cycle, so if your cycle is longer or shorter it will show differently as some sites dont let you adjust the dates,

its not that different so wouldnt worry, it will change at ur 12 week scan anyways

How long is your cycle length? usually some tickers let you input that I did and got correct dates using my 31 day cycle. COuln't believe I got my dates right this time was well chuffed x

How long is your cycle length? usually some tickers let you input that I did and got correct dates using my 31 day cycle. COuln't believe I got my dates right this time was well chuffed x

Lately it has varied! It was 30 day cycle! But my last period was a week late! so i dont know what to think?!

xx

what was the date of the first day of your last period

it's spooky! we've both got a BFP this week, and were both about a week late last AF!!! haha! x

yh it will do hun, mine always said a wek earlier than the scan did,if when the mw calculated so id just pick one site and go by that until youve had your 12 week scan

it's spooky! we've both got a BFP this week, and were both about a week late last AF!!! haha! x

It's really Really spooky!

Thing is i am most worried that i have been on holiday to Egypt and we went all Inclusive!! So as you can imagine beer!!

I smoked alot too!

I have had one since tuesday and dont want one either so thats all good! :)
xx

I've stopped smoking now, but smoked and drank alot last month as it was my 21st, so as you can imagine, I was messy! healthy bod from here on in though!!

I've stopped smoking now, but smoked and drank alot last month as it was my 21st, so as you can imagine, I was messy! healthy bod from here on in though!!

yea I can imagine! I was in the same position, how did ya fee when you found out? x

I was so happy!! I think I gave my SIL a heart attack, as I ran down stairs screaming 'ASHLEYYYYYYYY!! THERE'S 2 LINES, LOOK!!' I was shaking so much! I wasn't expecting it this month tbh, as we had eased up on TTC the last 2 months, so was such a lovely suprise!!

It's going to mean alot to my OH and his family, as his dad passed away last year, and his grandad has terminal cancer. My OH ex gf fell pregnant and had an abortion behind his back, so will mean so much to him.. It's going to be terrifying aswell, as my other SIL lost her son to cotdeath and had a MC at 7 months. Her daughter (my neice) is 6 months and is a CONI baby (care of the next infant) and has a sleep monitor and other precautions in place. Because of this, we will have the same precautions which adds fear in itself.. I was a CONI baby too, after my sister Louise died as a baby..

I'm trying to stay positive, and try not to think about all that. I am scared it might go wrong, but I see that as tempting fate lol.

How about you? xx

I was so happy!! I think I gave my SIL a heart attack, as I ran down stairs screaming 'ASHLEYYYYYYYY!! THERE'S 2 LINES, LOOK!!' I was shaking so much! I wasn't expecting it this month tbh, as we had eased up on TTC the last 2 months, so was such a lovely suprise!!

It's going to mean alot to my OH and his family, as his dad passed away last year, and his grandad has terminal cancer. My OH ex gf fell pregnant and had an abortion behind his back, so will mean so much to him.. It's going to be terrifying aswell, as my other SIL lost her son to cotdeath and had a MC at 7 months. Her daughter (my neice) is 6 months and is a CONI baby (care of the next infant) and has a sleep monitor and other precautions in place. Because of this, we will have the same precautions which adds fear in itself.. I was a CONI baby too, after my sister Louise died as a baby..

I'm trying to stay positive, and try not to think about all that. I am scared it might go wrong, but I see that as tempting fate lol.

How about you? xx

Oh! Life can be so cruel at times, but what will be will be i guess and i think the more we are gonna think the worst the worse it will make it for ourselves and our little angels!

TBH we had given up trying! I was put on the waiting list of IVF in January so was just enjoying my life with my OH. It was a friend that suggested to do a test and i was adamant that i was going to do it Saturday but curiosity got the better of me and i did next day!

I literally went to the toilet my OH was there too, peed on th stick came straight up with the + and i said "i'm pregnant". I didnt say it excitdly though! I just didnt believe it!!!!!

I literally texted my mum a pic and asked she was like whoop im a nanny! i was completely bewildered! still am!

My OH was soooooo pleased! he had this massive grin on his face from ear to ear bless him!

I even took my test to the pharmastic before i came to work yesturday morning and asked what they thought and then i did another in the morning at work lol.... It took three clear blue tests one was digital for it to actually sink in a little bit!

I am so happy my body has done this for me! Before our week away in Egypt we were exercising and eating really well i lost 6lbs before my holiday and i recon this helped!

xx

How about you? xx

Oh! Life can be so cruel at times, but what will be will be i guess and i think the more we are gonna think the worst the worse it will make it for ourselves and our little angels!

TBH we had given up trying! I was put on the waiting list of IVF in January so was just enjoying my life with my OH. It was a friend that suggested to do a test and i was adamant that i was going to do it Saturday but curiosity got the better of me and i did next day!

I literally went to the toilet my OH was there too, peed on th stick came straight up with the + and i said "i'm pregnant". I didnt say it excitdly though! I just didnt believe it!!!!!

I literally texted my mum a pic and asked she was like whoop im a nanny! i was completely bewildered! still am!

My OH was soooooo pleased! he had this massive grin on his face from ear to ear bless him!

I even took my test to the pharmastic before i came to work yesturday morning and asked what they thought and then i did another in the morning at work lol.... It took three clear blue tests one was digital for it to actually sink in a little bit!

I am so happy my body has done this for me! Before our week away in Egypt we were exercising and eating really well i lost 6lbs before my holiday and i recon this helped!

xx

Aww, I'm so pleased for you, you deffinately deserve it!! I was meant to wait til Saturday!! Was it yesterday you did yours???

Positivity is the way forward I think!! But the ms is making it hard to be lol!!

xx

Yeah i got my BFP yesturday! :bfp:

It would have been my best Grandmas 80th Birthday yesturday too if she had still been here today! That was upsetting because she would have loved it!

xx

:O So spooky, same here!

Aww, a birthday present she would have adored!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back