really confused ouch......

hayes

Reaction score
Hi girls i need some advice,

I am on cd21 and havent been using opks this month as i wanted to relax a bit but today all of a sudden i am having the most horrible back pain and terrible cramping in my side. Worse than ever before. Cud i be oving?? It feels like af is about to come but surley not this early its never been this early. what do you think.

Ouch its painful.

Any advice welcome.

Michelle.x

I have no idea sorry.

Didn't want to read and run!!

X

Hiya hun, it could be anything really. Maybe wait and see if its remains over the next few days, if its still there in a few days you may be in need to a trip to the gp if its still as painful as it sounds like it as at the moment.. also, if its different to any pain/feeling you have experienced previous months around the same time that may also indicate its not ov related and may be something else.. but if you usually experience similar pain around this CD it could be ov pain..... what CD do you normally OV? How long is your cycle usually? Sorry I cant be of much help, but simialr to Charlotte i didnt want to read and run xx

Is it on your right side? If you are fighting an infection and it's on your right it could be your appendix having a twinge (assuming you still have it of course). If you do pop to the gp and have a word, and obviously if you end up in searing pain go to a&e. Hope you feel better soon :hug: xxxxxxx

When you say worse than ever before, does that mean you usually have it? Is This around the time you usually ovulate? It could be just a painful ovulation. It also sounds a bit similar to what I get every month which is caused by endometriosis, but the only way you would know is if you go to your GP. Good luck hun, hope you feel better soon xxx

Thanks everyone, it did ease off so im not sure what it was bloody body.

Im on cd22 now and i dont think i normally ov this late. I normally ov between cd12-20 there is no real telling each month without using opks. My cycle seemed to be between 27-33 days but last cycle it was 38(was just getting my hopes up!)so i dont really know whats going on.

I do get ov pains but never normally that bad. And yes it was on the right side. We bd'd on fri and this morn so i guess that if i did ov i shud catch the egg fx.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back