• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ready break help needed

rhian85

Reaction score
hi all...

OH's mum gave me some ready brek to give to christopher. but im woundering can i use whole milk to make it or does it have to be formula... :think: :think:

also what can i use to sweeten it as he isnt keen on bland food. i know obviously i cant use honey and sugar but what else could i use :think: :think:

sorry to sound thick but really not sure what im doing :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have always given Keeley Whole milk with ready brek :) ... you could try some fruit such as banana or strawberries :think:

Its fine to use cows milk in food fro 6 months but not as a drink yet :D Same as above really but Banana is a really good food for sweetening stuff up.

I use cows milk to make Jake's breakfast and then he has three bottles of formula a day aswell. I would say use cows milk but if Christopher stops taking enough formula on top of it then go back to using that. You could use fruit or fruit puree to sweeten it.

Louie has ready brek every day for brekkie & has always had formula milk with it as i don't buy full fat milk.
he loves it! :D

i've heard of people adding a small amount of jam into it to help with the flavour :D

Raisins/sultanas are full of sugar and great sources of iron. So are dried apricots :D

I find that formula milk is a little sweet anyway (still tasted disgusting to me though... :puke: ) so you might not need to add anything. We always used formula such as SMA progress sachets as we couldnt justify buying fresh milk which would go off before it was all used as we drink semi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back