Reading Festival

Its a happening place unless you have lived here for nearly 20 years!! lol.

I'm mainly worried about the cold and the fact I will be there for 5 nights - possibly six depending if we stay to clean up or can get out! maybe it's because of the problems I'm having already that's making me worried. i've decided to go to Oasis still and just stand on the hill t the bowl and I can watch the screens (I'm a midget anyways so can't see the stage!). I'll be 11 and a half weeks. I'm flying to Spain 2 days after (will be 12 weeks the day after I arrive) for 6 days. So is this any different.

I'm such a worrier! :roll: Tickets selling for good prices though!

I'm off to Milton keynes for Oasis on 9th July - just gonna avoid getting squashed and ensure I am fairly near the toilets, just hope there are plenty and don't have to queue too long! Whilst being careful about it I don't see the point in putting my life on hold for 9 months and will carry on (within reason obviously) with everything as normal.

The toilets are behind the top of the hill in the middle usually and down the back again. I'm there that day too - I will be at the back on the hill!!

Well I probably won't be moving too far from the toilets so may see you you hanging around there too!

Right girls, im off on hols, speak in 2 weeks, have fun!
Love Hels xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back