Rash!

D_ball

Reaction score
H had a temp last week for 3 days and yesterday came out with a rash. His temp has come down and he just has a runny nose and cough now, seems a bit tireder than normal. Anyone know what the rash looks like?
Thought it might be chicken pox as it's going round nursery but the spots didnt develop over night, might be an allergic reaction as he's allergic to milk or might be just viral from his high temp! He also had a runny number 2 yesterday!
Any ideas
519e3c6e-b22b-fc9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using
Tapatalk sorry for any typos!!

It does look like an allergy rash, but am not 100% obviously. Keep reading on here that LOs get rashes when they're not well too so could be viral? Does LO seem ok in himself? Maybe worth calling NHS direct to just see what they recommend?

xxxx

Yeah, prob phone nhs to be cautious if ur worried. I will say I agree with Maria tho. I started a basically identical thread a week ago, got him checked as he has a impressive history, and it was from being poorly a few days before. Ur lo's rash looks the same, but have a look at the tread to see what u think of the pic I posted xx

Thanks for the replies. I'm convinced it was a post temperature rash as it seems to have gone now. But I did discover today that nursery gave him some cheesecake on Friday and as he has a suspected dairy allergy it could have been that :wall:
I guess we'll just have to wait until he's 100% then try the cheesecake again!

hey there
that def looks viral, Owen gets loads of these. Has it all gone now? As long as it 'blanches' and disappears with glass test that's the most impt thing. God it's so horrid when they are ill :(

All gone, back to normal and a little tooth has arrived!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back