Rash

jld123

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

over the last couple of days ive had a rash on my neck and chin. Its not extremely obvious but is very bumpy to the touch. should i be worried? I havent panicked too much as i know sometimes pregnancy can play havoc with skin.

any suggestions?

I have no clue hun - Could be a reaction to your Moisturiser (sp?) or foundation tho? Skin changes so much during pregnancy that you can develop reactions to things you normaly use all the time

Maybe get it checked out by your Doctor or pop to your local pharmacy and ask? (They maybe very well tell you they cannot help you and to go see you Doctor due to being pregnant tho) xx

Last edited:
I had this on my chest. It stayed with me a couple of weeks but then cleared up. My midwife said, "it's just pregnancy" (mind you, she says that about everything!!!).

xx

I have got a bit of a rash on my chest at the moment, like teeny little spots, im glad its winter and can wear scarfs etc. Im putting it down to pregnancy as ive not had it before but im gonna check with midwife when i see her thursday! xx

I had a rash on my neck when I had the cold. I called my practice nurse and she also said it was just pregnancy.
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back