• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rash

bearsmummy

Reaction score
Liv has a really weird mark on her face and I'm not sure what it is :-/ here's a picture please help x

5284f878-15cc-06ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure? I would get it checked out of you are worried xxx

yes but its hard to tell. if more start appearing i would ask about chicken pox, if it is the one, keep and eye on it and keep it dry.

is she ok in herself? no temp etc? xx

It's hard to explain it's like a flat thing that looks like a blister but it's not if that makes sense lol x

She's had it a couple of days I've just took her temp and it's normal and low fever started to light up a tiny bit but nothing bright x

it could be where she has scratched or something. i personally wouldnt be too concerned about it. if it not going away after a week i would ask doc, they might give you a cream for it.

it looks a littls like the patches of eczema that started appearing on my son, but he was 2 when this happened and it was more in the folds of the skin, so prob not that. but if it still there after 7 days just ask doc xx

Thanks hun! She has her last lot of injections tomorrow so I might ask the nurse x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back