rash/spots

madmish

Reaction score
i have this rash/spots thing going on at the moment. they are very rough scab like spots(like cig burns) not itchy and i haven't picked them. they are on the top of my arms, across my chest and a few on my boobs and my tunny. i have about 16 in total. anyone else had this? i am at the midwife on friday for my booking in appointment so i will mention it to her.just wondering if anyone else had the same symptoms.

:wink: I have not heard of that one I am afraid. I had an itchy Rash when I was pregnant, due tobeing allergic to iron tablets. Dont know if I am of any help to you! sorry
good luck with the rest of your pregnancy
Marie
x

i got this just before i found out i was pregnant..it was just a viral rash due to hormones changing..went away in no time...a friend of mine also got it.

hope this helps
cas x

Hi There,

I also had a similar rash.. not itchy just ugly!!!
It came at about 8 weeks and went completely at about 15wks!! M/w said not to worry as probably hormonal.. if it gets worse or itchy then go to m/w or GP again xx

saw the midwife today, and she sent me straight to the docs. he said it was a fungal infection and has given me some cream, it's not contagious or anything to worry about so that's good. i feel relieved now i know what it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back