Ranting, lots of swearing just ignore me lol

Melanie

Reaction score
Ok I'm getting pissed off at people now!

I know I'm fucking huge, yes I'm well aware i look further along than i am but NO MY DATES ARE NOT FUCKING WRONG!

I know exactly when i ovulated, hell even even my friends know when i ovulated (i scanned the ovulation testing strip and emailed it to my best friend lol)

I am not a fucking moron.

If the hospital consultant, my midwife and the sonographer all agree with my dates and say I'm just having a big baby then i think its safe to assume that between us we know more than someone who knows just because I'm bigger than they were!

Seriously shut the fuck up already!

:evil:

This isn't about anyone here!

let it all out and have a good scream... you do find some people feel they have a right to make a comment on your size because they've been pregnant once too.... aparently this makes them know more than you, more than your midwife or any GP....

x

Yep unfortunately alot of people out there think they know everything about everything when it comes to pregnancy but they just aint possible lol silly people tell them to s*d off!!

Oh, doesn't EVERY woman just seem to forget how big THEY were when pregnant?

I'm being made to feel like a freak by every woman who tells me they weren't as big as me!

Hands up if you've heard the following......

'I WASN'T AS BIG AS YOU AT FULL TERM!' :wall:
'ARE YOU SURE THERE'S ONLY ONE IN THERE?' :wall:
'HOW MANY WEEKS ARE YOU? IS THAT ALL!?' :wall:
'ARE YOU SURE YOU HAVE YOUR DATES RIGHT?' :wall:

I'm like you though, my midwife's not worried so neither am I! OOh, but I do feel better after a rant too! :clap:

When my sister was expecting her first i was only 18 and to me she was massive but even to her she was too, she has since gone on to have 3 more and it almost seems like her bump got smaller with everyone and even tho she got a boy and 2 more girls its seems like her bump was just like she was holding a football in front of her. i know ppl say you carry boys different to you carry girls ???

LittleMinx said:
Hands up if you've heard the following......

'I WASN'T AS BIG AS YOU AT FULL TERM!' :wall:
'ARE YOU SURE THERE'S ONLY ONE IN THERE?' :wall:
'HOW MANY WEEKS ARE YOU? IS THAT ALL!?' :wall:
'ARE YOU SURE YOU HAVE YOUR DATES RIGHT?' :wall:

It makes me want to punch them and blame it on the hormones!

i've heard them all.. i swear people really do forget how big they where during their pregnancies... i wish i'd of taken a picture of one friend to show her...

x

Melanie said:
Ok I'm getting pissed off at people now!

I know I'm f*ck huge, yes I'm well aware i look further along than i am but NO MY DATES ARE NOT f*ck WRONG!

I know exactly when i ovulated, hell even even my friends know when i ovulated (i scanned the ovulation testing strip and emailed it to my best friend lol)

I am not a f*ck moron.

If the hospital consultant, my midwife and the sonographer all agree with my dates and say I'm just having a big baby then i think its safe to assume that between us we know more than someone who knows just because I'm bigger than they were!

Seriously shut the f*ck up already!

:evil:

This isn't about anyone here!

melanie im having the same thing hunny. I get comments like 'how many have u got in there then?'' and are you sure your not full term?''

tell em all to get stuffed.

Looking at your bump you're the same as me and we aren't that big!
don;t worry about it.

Yep I agree with everything that has been said already. My friend who lives away asked me to send her a pic of my bump to her mobile, which I did and she sent me a lovely text back......"Good God Linz what has DH done to you .... are you sure there is just one in there, my eyes nearly popped out of my head are you sure you managed to fit onto one chair at the pictures" (I had just been to the cinema!) I am at the stage now when I just think, whatever! It does make you mad and if they catch you on an off day it can be upsetting too :x

Xxx

a girl at work keeps saying how fat i look..it makes me wanna knock her out!!!!! stupid bitch!!

i also think that just becasue we are pregnant it doen't give someone the right to comment on our appearence.
for example if i were not pregnant people wouldn't dare to tell me my ass was sticking out a a yard -

its ingonrance thats what it is!

Yeah what is it with everyone thinking they can poke you about and comment about your body because you are pregnant??? I am so fed up with my DHs family staring at my stomache and touching it and eyeing up my arse to see how fat its getting! My MIL was saying my hips have started to widen and I told her actually I have always had big hips and they haven't really changed and she asked me if I'm sure!!! :eek: I'm still in my regular clothes and dread how bad it will be when I start getting bigger and bigger. She also started talking about my huge breasts in front of my embarrassed FIL and told me if I squeeze them liquid might come out! Does she not think I can find these details out from a book and I'd rather not have my privates discussed in front of the whole F-ing family! I AM SO MAD!!!! :evil:

i had this all the time when i was about six months - noone believed i had 3 months left to go. i then stayed the same till about 8½ months and then everyone said i was tiny and couldnt possibly be due in two weeks :evil: you cant win!! i then ballooned agin in the last 3 weeks (i was overdue)

One woman really p****ed me off she said i must be suffering in the heat and i said i wasnt too bad. then she said its always a mistke to be due in the summer, i said i'm due in december! she looked shocked then said oh well its obviously not your first, always bigger with the second. err no its my first. then cheeky cow said oh well dont worry i put on loads with all mine and i lost in all in a few months! i gave her a very cold look and said i'm not worried as actually i have only put on about 6lbs as i had lost a lot with morning sickness. she just scampered off then looking embarrassed! people dont know when to quit :evil:

anyway post pregnancy i weighed less than i did when i conceived after about 3 day after the birth :D that showed them all!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back