Rant

Nicky_Jones

Reaction score
Great well today I should Ov'ing according to dates, but hubby had a bad day as work, and has come home and said he is doesn't think we should be trying for another baby now. We couldn't BD yesterday as he stays near work on Wednesday nights to break up the amount of driving he is doing. We did BD 2 nights ago so there is a chance but I am really annoyed and fustrated. I just hope he doesn't completely go back on us trying for another child and has a better day tomorrow. Why does it have to be today that he has a bad day!

Sorry rant over.

I know how you feel. My OH went away for a full week when my chart said i was at my most fertile.. i was gutted.

But luckly as the week went on the chart changed its mind and said a was OVing on the friday he was coming back!

I know how you feel, my hubby had man flu when I was OV last month :lol:

I know exactly how you feel, my OH seems to always have something that comes up at the most important time of the month and it's very frustrating. But they say sperm can live up to 4-5 days (well so I'm counting on). Good luck, but you're not on your own honey :D

Thanks for all the support. I just hope that he doesn't go back completely on letting us try for another child.

:hug: Hopefully he'll come round once he's had a good nights sleep hun. :hug: :hug:

when i dont get my own way i sit and do long loud sighs saying ok then, it doesnt matter ~s-i-g-h- ~ - usually does the trick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back