• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rant!

Poxie_pixie

Reaction score
Some fucking idiot reported to social services for having an unclean house, my house is cluttered not dirty health visitor came round had a look and said it's fine just can't believe someone could be so spiteful to report me. the only person I can think of if lo's dads wife she blocked me on fb and makes snide remarks bout ezzie and me constantly. I am a single mum my house is never going to be spotless but it's not as bad as most i've been in. i'm so pissed at the end of the day ezzie is his daughter and nothing to do with her they got together whilst i was pregant so she knew what she was getting into. =@ xXxXx

That is disgusting. What a st**** cow! My house looks like an army has marched through it (which is pretty much the same as a husband and 3 kids in my books, anyway), she should come and have a look! Hope she rots in hell!

She doesn't even come into my house she doesn't speak to me when she picks ezzie up with her dad she just sits in the car. She used to be fine with me i don't even know what i've done to her. x

Oh dear, so sorry to hear you are having to deal with this. What a spiteful cow to report you unnecessarily to social services :mad: They are under staffed and under funded enough without having to deal with false reports made by spiteful petty people!
Jealousy is a terrible thing - what a b***h!

My house is a mess hun , tbh I do all my cleaning when LO us in bed as in the day I just don't have the time . I can't believe someone would do that x

In my opinion if ur house is spotless when you have kids there is no way you spend enough time with them. To keep my house spotless we would have to eat takeaways use paper plates and id be walking behind my son all day picking up the mess he leaves.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk 2

I can't believe someone would do that, how f-ing spiteful, hope you're ok hun xxx

These people leave you on your own, and rather than offer a helping hand they call SS?

For £10-15 a week he could get you a cleaner to come round to help keep on top of things, if dad's concerned why doesn't he do this rather than try and get LO taken from you which is what he's risking I mean wtf how disgraceful!!

This is shocking, i'd go mental. Thing is, if you give her any shit then you're playing right into her hands and she'll probably try and report you again. What an absolute evil cow though.

As long as the HV has said all is ok then don't worry. My house is a mess too, as long as things are clean that's all that matters. Rise above it hun, she's not worth it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back