• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

rant :( (long)

Xena

Reaction score
long story....

Last edited:
oh hun i really dont know what to say, i think your mum is being VERY unreasonable, and especially as you are PG she shouldnt be getting you into this state!!!!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: sending you these hunni :hug: :hug:

Aw hun dont worry, its an emotional time moving house especially when your pregnant :hug: It'll be alright :hug:

oh thats not good at all! :(
does she not have your loan then?
i can understand why you feel so upset considering it was her idea and everything and she said she wanted things to be right for the baby.

hope things work out hunni here you go :hug: :hug: :hug:

Robyn_ said:
oh thats not good at all! :(
does she not have your loan then?

no I got the £400 that I had already given her back yesterday when she sold the painting, thankfully.

I had intended to give her £1000 in total for doing up the house - thank god I didn't!

We're going to use the money to do up the house ourselves and put it on the market. It won't be before the baby arrives but better late than never.

I just feel really let down by her :(

yeah i can imagine hunni, especially if she knew that you was doing all that packing and stuff, and she hasnt done nothing. :(
must have made things well hard for you now that your not moving and youve packed all that stuff :(

yeh it's such a pain - thankfully we hadn't finished packing yet but we've got loads done.

I suppose it's made the house roomier though lol. Good job we labelled the boxes.

I'm gonna try and look on the bright side about it - if I don't I'll bawl again lol.

probably best to look on the bright side hunni,
just think you got a baby coming,
and things will work out for you :)

OMG I can't believe a mother would behave like that :shock: I'm so sorry for you. I'm sure it'll all turn out ok in the end its just going to take time I guess.
In the mean time, big :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back