Random rash (with pic)

pringle88

Reaction score
Yesterday I was bathing Ella an about 20 seconds in she started screaming like she was in pain... Very unlike her a she loves bath time. I took her out quickly and noticed a rash all over one side of her face and her eye... It had cleared up within 20 mins but something obviously upset her... My mum thinks it looks like a reaction to something... What do you ladies think?

The pic actually makes it look less red than it actually was...

(let me know if the pic hast uploaded its my first time using tapatalk!)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331332873.070643.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331332873.070643.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 26
I don't know sorry hun but didn't want to read and run.. it looks like it could have been a reaction but if its cleared up it couldn't have been anything serious? Sorry I'm not more help :( xx

Yeah I guess so, thanks :) just been lookin out for more rashes today and she hasn't had anything else and seems perfectly fine in herself just hope it was a random one off! Xx

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?cillqt

Glad she's not had anymore so Fx it was just a one off! Babies skin is so sensitive! xx

I took Alice to doctors today because she had a rash that started off on the side of her face but then went t her chest and back and doctor said they cna get a rash from a viral cold but its nothing to worry about :S x

That's interesting. I didn't know that, hope your LO is okay, I'll keep an eye on it and check it doesn't spread, thank you x

It wasn't a bug bite was it? They can go down really quick after the initial attack? Kynon sometime scratches himself and it looks really flared up then goes.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Yeah possibly Sarah I didn't think of that! It's been fine since so was obviously nothing serious! Just like to worry us don't they. X

Apparently they get it towards the end of the cold/virus, hers has gone down now i googled it and its very common... she is fine now at the back of her cold so less stuffy and back to waking in the night again lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back