random rant about david beckham

trixipaws

Reaction score
there was just a clip on tv about rebecca loos wanking that pig off- and my boyf was saying she has been made into a hate figure unjustly- and i completely agree! why does everyone love david beckham and think he's all sweetness and light and hate rebecca loos and think shes a nasty slut? thats just not fair. HE is the **** for cheating on his stupid wife :roll: :evil:

i like rebecca loos!

i think she was a bit of a knob to get involved with a man who she knew was married and had children - but I hate the double standards this country has. Like you say she is a hate figure whereas he has come out smelling of roses.

He blatantly did it- he'd have sued if he thought he had a leg to stand on.

She seems a bit fame hungry though- there's nothing to be proud of sleeping with a married man and if I did it I would keep it quiet not tell the papers- it wasn't like she was unaware of his situation. She just wanted her 15 minute IMHO.

:lol: Must be a right bitch going from wanking off David Beckham to wanking off a pig! :rotfl:

I think most people dislike her for trying to make a career out of her affair.

Yes its obvious he did cheat with her, why else would he not sue :think:
Its one thing having the affair and then flogging the story but its quite another to try and build a celebrity career out of it. She went on various reality shows, red carpets, interviews etc. If it were me I would want to stay at home and hang my head in shame (and maybe reminisce about sleeping with David! :wink: )

trixi me and u are gonna fall out if u say u like that 'loos-e' hoe bag :shakehead: :shakehead:

after all the dosh she made out of her story ud think she would have bought a nicer nose :twisted:

david-beckham.jpg

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuutifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulness!!!!

I think she is appalling.
Trying to make a career off the back of sleeping with a married celebrity is just nasty :puke:
I dont think she's is any more to blame than he was for the affair but her behaviour afterwards is what makes her a dirty tart :talkhand:

Melanie said:
Trying to make a career off the back of sleeping with a married celebrity is just nasty :puke:
I dont think she's is any more to blame than he was for the affair but her behaviour afterwards is what makes her a dirty tart :talkhand:

I agree but would have gone with dirty slag :rotfl:

MagicMarkers said:
Melanie said:

I agree but would have gone with dirty slag :rotfl:

One of my new years resolutions was to be less judgemental, hence the tart rather than slag. :rotfl:

cause he's a man trixi... and he scores goals for the country :roll:
its always the woman that gets the shit.

:shhh:

add to that not many people like posh and thats why he's not hated as much as he should be for what he allegedly did as most fellas would be patting him on the back and i quote my 76 yr old nan on this

'no wonder he's gone else where, he had nothing but skin and bone to cuddle into and keep warm of a night, that rebbecca's got a bit of rump to keep a man warm and she's not afraid to smile'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back