Random question about bread...

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
Does anyone get / have tried the 50p loafs of bread in tesco?
jst the tesco own bread?
Normally I get like hovis and its like £1.15 for one loaf.
I know its only like 60p differance but just trying to cut down my food shop, but if its horible im not gonna bother lol

i wouldnt change i like my loaf fluffy if that makes sense and the chaep 1 seem stiff and urgh lol

It's foul! And it goes rock solid quickly and it doesn't toast very well and I just don't like it. Lol. Xx

I went with an 80p loaf in the end. it seys it stays fresh for a week so we shall see haha x

i always get value bread! i'm a tight arse and refuse to spend loads on things you can get cheap! like i only buy tesco value loo roll cos its like 12 rolls for £1.40-something and i refuse to spend more than that on something you wipe your arse on!

same! I buy the 12 pack of tesco loo roll, thats how I think, its only gonna get shit over it and be flushed away so whats the point!? lol

I use own brand but not the value ...I like a soft bum :lol: bread wise I just think certain things are worth spending a bit more on bread is definitely one x

I always spend a little more or bread to , lidl do one for 40 cent but its like eating plaster .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back