random poll...

I wash all the towels everytime they get used. I never even realised people might use a towel 2 or 3 time before washing them. No wonder my electricity bill is so high, lol.

I think its v bad for the environment to wash stuff unnecessarily - bath towels we have our own,and wash them about once a week.

You washer women :lol: I don't know how you manage to wash all your clothes and towels as much as you do, super women you must be :wink: Wash our towels once a week, it's only the two of us, we've had a child together, shared towels is fine :D Isaac's always get washed after one use though, he's special :D

Our towels get washed about twice a week. Jude's bath towels get washed every 2 days. I'm not big fan of washing, our laundry room is down a long flight of stairs so it's a pain dragging baskets of stuff up and down stairs all the time. Plus it's not great for the environment to be washing in the machine all the time, so feel it's not necessary to wash towels after every use! Couldn't be bothered! :rotfl:

it depends what towels. bath towels every 2nd time theyre used. but changing mat towels every day (they usually get poo or wee on them tho!)

I feel a bit stig-ariffic now but I only do ours at the weekends, we do have a lovely towel dryer thingy in our airing cupboard though which I hang them on before I go to work so they are nice and fluffy again the next morning!!

ella said:
I think its v bad for the environment to wash stuff unnecessarily - bath towels we have our own,and wash them about once a week.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks like that.

I wash our bath towels after being used a couple of times. We have separate towels too. Brodys towels get washed after every use and use a new tea towel every day but I have that many they tend to stay in the wash basket until I have enough for a load! :D

Sammystar said:
ella said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks like that.

Me too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back