Raised Blood Pressure

Becks&Riley

Reaction score
Well for my whole pregnancy i've been 120/70
last week I went to 120/80
and now week 35 im 140/90
My midwifes coming to my house on Saturday
eep whats up? haha has anyone else experiend this and also i feel a bit dizzy in the head sometimes
my mum thinks they might have to induce me if it stays high?

hello sorry to hear your feeling rubbish!
About 3 weeks ago i was admitted to hospital by my midwife with high blood pressure the same as yours exactly i also felt dizzy!
The hospital did some blood tests and everything was clear but i also had protien in my urine
was your urine clear?? :hug:

Yep thats the thing she sed it may be pre eclampsia or however u spell it but my urine was free of protein and i feel so worn out and I hate the dizzy faint feeling
eep I dunno whats going to happen :S

My bP has been between 130/80 to 140/90 for the most of my pregnancy. They just call it gestational hypertension. My doctor told me to keep an eye on it, but he hasn't really said anything else. Right now I think he said it was "borderline." Whatever that means...??? :roll:

it all depends on what your blood pressure has been through your pregnancy as you said yours has always been like that where as becks has gone up like mine did!
Im sure everything will be fine becks if your MW was really concerned she would of admitted you to hospital plus your urine was clear which is a really good sign! :hug:

Probably why she suggested seeing me saturday at my own house lol
I do hope everything is ok though i hate feeling dizzy :roll:

Its a horrible feeling i hope you soon feel better too!
Not long and baby will be here! :)

Oooh while ur hear i heard u have the pretty in pink nursery range all set up etc do u have pics? hehe i have that range too all the stuff bu tim not doing nursey untill i move to my new flat

I can get you some piccies at the weekend yes me very naughty went and bought the whole lot! ive painted the walls a dull pink and have a lilac black out blind!
PM me your msn addy or email and i can chat to you!

becks i'm sure they will keep a close eye on you now. your BP could be worse but obviously its higher for you. have you done your birth plan yet? as my midwife is doing a home visit next week to do this.

rest up take it easy and don't stress bout it, you and riley are fine :hug:

like ppl have said if it was too bad they would have sent you to hospital, so they're probably just going to keep an eye on it. but hope you feel better soon and less dizzy xx

my bp on my booking in appt was 140/105.

get plenty of rest

tc

Grr my msns playing up now wanabmum when it lets me log on next i'll accept u
I've just got this real bad headache im trying to relax :(

I would mention your headache to your MW tomorrow petal :hug: Glad the BP is nothing to worry about.

Becks_again said:
Grr my msns playing up now wanabmum when it lets me log on next i'll accept u
I've just got this real bad headache im trying to relax :(

To be totally honest i think you have a bug if you read my post from a few weeks ago you have got everything i had apart from the headackes were making me sick! :puke:
take it really easy mate get as much rest as possible :hug: :hug:

I just feel all groggy like which only makes me feel slightly better if i lay down and i get bored though lol
that Russell Brands giving me a headache now what a prat!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back