Rain :-( :-( :-(

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
Anyone else had LOADS of rain the past couple of days. Im meant to be walking into town to put money in the bank and Im going to have to get out my thick winter coat! Its auful :cry:

not raining here yet..... fingers crossed iv got to get the bus to the doctors later i hate rain

I hate it when it rains but love autumny weather when it's starting to get cold and fresh in the mornings :cheer: Seems like our summer is over with judging by the weather outside this morning!

Its lovely here, the sun is out but it is lovely and breezy. :cheer:

I love the winter, hate summer now coz i cant wear my mini's no more! :wink:

Don't think I've ever worn a mini, my leggies are no way up to scratch :lol: I lurve jeans weather!! :dance:

me to i love winter, snow and chbristmas decs, and i love wrapping my babies up in snow suits and hats and mittens, soooo cute

YYYEEEAAAHHHH someone else that finds snow suits cute! I love them, especially one's with lil ears on the hood! :dance:

Right forget my last message, its peeing down now!!

weve had terrible weather over here the past few days, on sunday it was forcasted for occasional light showers, i cud have showered, it was like a power shower, not great for my day out, oh well,

everyone else gettin thunder and lightning too? i hate it :(

we had thunder and lightning at about 10pm last night. I started my walk totown, needless to say I ended up getting the bus, 70p for a 5 min walk! it did brighten up but its started peeing it down again. Im cold but Im a stingy get trying to my gas bills down and wont put the heating on hahahaha

Dont u just hate it when u get up and its sunny so u put flipflops on now it looks like its gonna rain really annoying ill get wet feet!

I also love winter an snow an xmas time its my fav.
xx

isn't warrington weather lovely!! haha!!
70p from your house to town?? its 85p from mine!! :rotfl:

xox

Hi

Nope still been really sunny over here i wish it would rain lol
Katrina

It has been lovely here passed few days, we had one day bad day of rain which was last week, but that's about it really!!

I too love Autmumn weather and the fresh, crisp air......not forgetting all the Xmas decorations in winter and the Xmas shopping!!!!!!! BRING IT ON!!!! xx

im dreading the xmas shopping this year, i hate shoppin at the best of times, but wtih me being all hormonal and emotional i really am dreading it!! i think everyone is gettin gift vouchers from teh same shop and they can be damned grateful haha

lozzijane said:
im dreading the xmas shopping this year, i hate shoppin at the best of times, but wtih me being all hormonal and emotional i really am dreading it!! i think everyone is gettin gift vouchers from teh same shop and they can be damned grateful haha

:rotfl: Well it's the damn thought that counts hun :wink: :lol:

I must admit, I will be about 7 months PG and if I get as big as last time, I will be being pushed in a wheelchair to go Xmas shopping :rotfl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back