• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RACH!!! ~~~NEW UPDATE 1ST POST~~~

:shock:

wow, this is great news!

CONGRATULATIONS HUN! I can't wait to see pics of your little boys! :hug: :hug:

:shock:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay Rach!!!!! :cheer:
Hope you and the little lads do really well!

Wooooooo!!! Hope everything goes well for all three of them

Looking forward to pickies of those gorgeous boys!!!

oooooo soo exciting hope everything goes well xx

Woohoo! Looking forward to hearing the news xxx

OMG!!!!!

Good luck rach!!! hope all is well with you and babies! :D xxxxxx

WOW :shock: Meeting your boys sooner than expected! Good luck Rach cant wait to hear of any updates and pics!!! :cheer: :hug:

Woow! bless her i bet shes so exited to meet them both. she did a feb hob carrying them for so long. good luck Rach were all thinking of you xxx

Yay for our first chartstalker twins! Good luck Rach! Cant wait to see your little ones! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW how lovely i can't wait to hear all about it, i hope the boys don't need too much help, altho i think getting to 35 weeks is great :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: hope your enjoying your boys and feeling ok hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer:

OMG :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: How exciting!! I cant wait to hear more! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

awww yey go girl!! looking forward to seeing pics of the little lads!! hope all goes well xx

Still no news but don't worry I will update as soon as I hear anything :)

Urchin said:
Still no news but don't worry I will update as soon as I hear anything :)

I saw you had replied and got really excited thinking there was news. I guess i will just have to try and be patient!!! :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back