R.I.P Bob :(

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
just been woken up to my sister crying down the phone
my greyhound has died :( he wasnt poorly or anything but he had been threw alot in his life (was badly attacked by 2 pitballs 3 years ago, he never got over it and came very close to dying)
he was an ex racer, such a loving friendly dog im going to miss him soo much
ABCD0007.jpg

seems like im doing far to many of these threads latly :(
Rest in peace now bob in doggie heaven
xx

thanks all :hug:
they say bad things always come in 3's i dread to think what or who will be next :(
my dad and brother have buried him in the garden :cry:
xx

aww manda :hug:

i'm really sorry sweetie :cry:

have fun at the rainbow bridge bob, say hello to my wee cat luna xxxx

Awwww RIP little Bob.... thats so sad darling. I also have a Bob whos a boxer and now im going to give him the biggest hug ever now!

My mam and dad have my staffy butch as I couldnt bring him with me when moved in with lee as he has bob and it wouldnt be fair on both of them. The other week Butch was really ill and been sick all the time, I honestly thought his time was up as well :( it was so sad but thank god hes managed to pull himself around

sending you HUGE hugs!! xx

Aww Im sorry hun! My Staff died not long ago! He was old but it was horrible! Its still hard now on days I get up and go to let him out and realise he isnt there! :(
But he is happy and healthy at Rainbow bridge! Thats what helped us all feel better! Thats where Bob is hun! :hug:

awww sorry to hear about Bob. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: im sure he knew how much he was loved and loved the fab times he had with you :hug: :hug: :hug:

rip bob :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back