quick rant!

Miss.Monroe

Reaction score
ok so i asked my dad for driving lessons to help me pass my driving test before the baby is here. and he ignored me, and my sister broke her laptop and today she has a new monitor and keyboard delivered for her today!

what the hell have i done? to be treated so diffrently!? i dont get it! :wall: :wall:

Awww hun, so sorry to hear about this, I remember your other thread...
Have you looked into alternative housing? It is so unhappy for you in your Father's house...

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lisa

Awww hun, so sorry to hear about this, I remember your other thread...
Have you looked into alternative housing? It is so unhappy for you in your Father's house...

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lisa

:hug: :hug: :hug: awwww that smells!!!

My dad just laughed when I asked! Actually loads of people did because I'm a right ditz and nobody wanted to watch me crash,....really got up their arses when I passed 1st time with only 2 minors!!! :D You go prove yourself it makes you feel better, and if you don't do it first time then don't give in because you don't need them to pass!

:hug: :hug: :hug: awwww that smells!!!

My dad just laughed when I asked! Actually loads of people did because I'm a right ditz and nobody wanted to watch me crash,....really got up their arses when I passed 1st time with only 2 minors!!! :D You go prove yourself it makes you feel better, and if you don't do it first time then don't give in because you don't need them to pass!

awwww chick, im sorry your dad is like this why dont you take your sisters monitor and keyboard and sell them for driving lessons.....hehehehe, now you know i'm only joking here. But its not fair that he treats you so differently and im sure you have done nothing to deserve it, i would wait until you can afford them and do it all yourself chick, sod him you can manage without him paying if hes going to be like that.

awwww chick, im sorry your dad is like this why dont you take your sisters monitor and keyboard and sell them for driving lessons.....hehehehe, now you know i'm only joking here. But its not fair that he treats you so differently and im sure you have done nothing to deserve it, i would wait until you can afford them and do it all yourself chick, sod him you can manage without him paying if hes going to be like that.

Oh hun :hug: I don't know what to suggest :( cause my lil brother gets everything he wants all the time. But I hope your ok and manage to get your driving lessons done!

MissSara said:
awwww chick, im sorry your dad is like this why dont you take your sisters monitor and keyboard and sell them for driving lessons.....hehehehe,

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I would if that were me!! :twisted:

Oh hun :hug: I don't know what to suggest :( cause my lil brother gets everything he wants all the time. But I hope your ok and manage to get your driving lessons done!

MissSara said:
awwww chick, im sorry your dad is like this why dont you take your sisters monitor and keyboard and sell them for driving lessons.....hehehehe,

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I would if that were me!! :twisted:

a hun sorry to hear your Dad is still being so mean to you.

i REALLY hope the council sort out some where for you to live soon.
:hug: :hug: :hug:
lol sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back